With so many options in and around Philadelphia, the rentals are endless. We have access to all rentals on the market with almost all Real Estate companies. With us, it’s one stop shopping. One of our agents will send you a customized search, then take you to see the homes that you’ve picked, and assist you through your approval process and lease negotiations, free of charge. Finding a rental can be tricky, especially if you are not familiar with a neighborhood. Let us do the hard work while you enjoy the thrill of finding that perfect new place to call home.
Reasons to rent
- Flexibility. Renting allows you to explore an area before making the longer-term commitment to homeownership. Unless you are certain about a specific neighborhood, renting allows time for research and discovery.
- Career uncertainty. If you think you might need to move in the near future, or are mulling job changes that span several areas of town or are located elsewhere in the country, you might want to rent. Buying ties you down to a greater extent.
- Income uncertainty. If you expect a pay hike or cut in the near future, that can change your borrowing ability as well as impact your ability to pay a mortgage.
- No maintenance expenses. When a pipe leaks, you don’t head to the store; you head for the telephone and call the landlord.
- Utilities (sometimes) included. In some instances, the landlord may pay for many utilities such as water, sewer, garbage, and, in some cases, even heat and hot water.